Targeted Support for Feminine Health*
Featuring L. rhamnosus GR-1® and L. reuteri RC-14® strains††, backed by more than 20 years of scientific research.*
UltraFlora™ Women’s is a unique blend of probiotics taken orally to help maintain a healthy vaginal microflora and support urogenital health. The safety and efficacy of this probioticcombination for women’s health is supported by laboratory research and clinical evaluation.*
Scientifically Shown to Support Feminine Health*
Healthy vaginal microflora (or “friendly” bacteria) are important for women’s health and well-being. But most probiotic products aren’t specifically formulated to support feminine health. UltraFlora Women’s is the first UltraFlora formula designed to support feminine health, providing a unique blend of clinically tested, patented probiotic strains to help maintain healthy vaginal microflora and support urogenital health.* It’s the one probiotic formula every woman should know about.
The safety and efficacy of this probiotic combination for women’s health is supported by more than 20 years of laboratory research and 10 years of clinical evaluation.*
• In a randomized, placebo-controlled study of 64 healthy women, culture findings confirmed a significant increase in vaginal lactobacilli at days 28 and 60.*
• In a randomized, double-blind, multicenter, placebo-controlled trial of 544 subjects, restitution to healthy vaginal microbiota was reported in 61.5% of the probiotic group (see chart).*
• Helps maintain a healthy vaginal microflora by increasing the number of beneficial lactobacilli*
• Supports urogenital health*
• Backed by clinical trials that demonstrate support of healthy vaginal microflora*
• Effective dose in just one capsule taken orally daily*
• Potency and viability are guaranteed through date of expiration*
• Backed by the Metagenics ID Guarantee for purity, clinical reliability, and predicted safety via scientific identification of strains with established health benefits*
1. Reid G, et al. FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol. 2003;35(2):131-134.
2. Reid G, et al. FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol. 2001;32:37-41.
3. Reid G, et al. J Med Food. 2004;7:223-228.
4. Petricevic L, et al. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2008;141:54-57.
5. Vujic G, et al. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2013;168:75-79.
6. Anukam K, et al. Microbes Infect. 2006;8(6):1450-1454.
7. Martinez RC, et al. Lett Appl Microbiol. 2009;48(3):269-274.
8. Martinez RC, et al. Can J Microbiol. 2009;55(2):133-138.
9. Beerepoot MA, et al. Arch Intern Med. 2012;172:704-712.
|A 50:50 Blend†† of:||2 billion live organisms†††|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®|
|Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®|
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, capsule (hypromellose, titanium dioxide), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate (vegetable). Contains: Milk.
Directions: Take one capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is gluten free.
Storage: For best results, store in a cool dry place or keep refrigerated.
††Under license from Chr. Hansen A/S and protected by Chr. Hansen A/S patents of the WO 00/35465 patent family, and others.
†††At date of expiration